This has been designed with kids in mind. This has been tried and tested and managed to get the tick of approval from a group of kids who have been to some pretty spectacular places around the world.
This is for kids who love to feel mud squish in between their toes and get a little bit of dirt under their finger nails. Those who like to learn how to dance and feel the local rhythm…those who want to fall in love with the earth and be brought back down to earth again through immersing themselves in nature, cultural play and taking time to ‘give back’ to the local community. We are on a mission to encourage greater consciousness in our kids.
2 bedroom bungalow
2 nights stay (2 adults 2 children)
- daily Sanak breakfast with local chocolate pancakes for the kids
- Sanak welcome drink, Sanak signature scent cold towel, wild & fresh fruit plate
- free wi-fi
- 30 minutes meditation with our resident healer and a family blessing
- traditional story telling by the fire pit
- traditional kite flying lessons for the kids including a kite for each kid
- visit our organic vegetable patch with chef & help him handpick vegetables for your lunch or dinner
- private visit to the local school to provide a donation
- one hour rice paddy trek and rice planting/harvesting lesson
- private dance lesson or dance play by local kids under supervision of a dance teacher for 30 minutes
- late check out – subject to availability
Selling price (Cultured & creative kids package):
|11 Jan – 31 Mar 2017||IDR 9.100.000 net|
|1 Apr – 30 Jun 2017||IDR 9.660.000 net|
|1 Jul – 31 Aug 2017||IDR 10.500.000 net|
|1 Sep – 23 Dec 2017||IDR 9.660.000 net|
|24 Dec 2017 – 10 Jan 2018||IDR 11.060.000 net|
All rates in Indonesian Rupiah do include 21% tax and service charge.